What's New at Minnehaha Animal Hospital
- Now thare are two of us!! Our new location - Pet Doctors Animal Clinic!
Pet Doctor's Animal Clinic
Nicollet and Franklin Avenues
How we got started
After completing a commercial needs study, the Stevens Square Development Committee identified the need for a veterinary clinic in the Stevens Square neighborhood. Located just south of downtown Minneapolis, many residents rely on public transportation and need a local clinic, as well as a pet food and supply site within walking distance.
Dr. Tesarek, the owner of Minnehaha Animal Hospital in South Minneapolis, was recruited to bring these services to the neighborhood.
Over the last year, Pet Doctors settled on a site on Nicollet Avenue and Franklin, next to CVS Pharmacy.
With two locations, we can serve the downtown, Loring, Nicollet area as well as South Minneapolis.
- We are excited to announce that we were just awarded the 2013 Sun Newspaper's Reader's Choice Award as Best Veterinary Clinic
- Come see our new look! We have a new logo and sign to go with our updated facility.
- In the last year we also added digital radiography, for better xray diagnostics and ease of image transfer between our locations
- New! We now have expanded our treatment options to include therapeutic cold laser therapy