Mon — Fri 7:30 am — 6 pm SATURDAY 9 AM — 1 PM
we are happy to accept:
cash * visa * mastercard* discover* american express
*Not all Care Credit promotions are available.
Our Downtown Clinic
Convenient location, ample parking, and the same great doctors. Please come visit us!
Why Do We Recommend Laser Therapy?
Clinical studies and real-world use over several decades have proven that laser therapy will alleviate pain and inflammation, reduce swelling, stimulate nerve regeneration and speed the healing process.
- Deep, soothing laser therapy provides a drug-free option for enhanced patient care.
- Effective relief of pain, inflammation, and swelling
- No known side effects
- Extremely well tolerated by pets
- May decrease the need for surgery and medications
- Reduces healing time
- Requires no sedation or clipping
- Quick to administer (approximately 3 to 6 minutes per site)
- You can be present and participate in your pet’s healing process
Laser therapy is helpful for a wide range of medical conditions.
- Hip dysplasia
- Degenerative joint and disc disease
- Post operative laser treatment reduces pain and stimulates more rapid healing
- Acute traumas — sprains or strains
- Periodontal disease
- Many skin disorders
- Acute and chronic ear infections